What's The Story
- Client since 2006
- Projects in Birmingham, London and Esher
- Workplace consultancy to develop an agile solution template
- Fit out of both new CAT A space and refurbishment in occupation
- Integration of Landlord works and enhancements
- Continual assessment of the changes in workplace requirements and change management
- Projects from 6,000-9,000 sqft
Haines Watts are more than just Accountants, they provide a range of value added services to help companies in the many challenges of change and growth.
A client since 2006, we have worked closely for the past 5 years to develop a workplace strategy to support their growth and financial vision.
We started this process in the Esher office moving them away from a cellular environment. Our latest projects being the 100% agile London and Birmingham workplaces.
Both projects saw the original Haines Watts teams join forces with recently acquired firms. A considered change management process ensured the strategy for storage and how to use the various new working environments ensured staff were excited. Clearly there is always some apprehension for such changes; however, it is key to raise a sense of excitement to ensure it has a positive feeling.
The London project was a multi-phase refurbishment in occupation. The new Birmingham workplace is a fabulous self contained building in a conservation area with a retained listed facade. A great building and an agile workplace.