CDW was back with a bang this week.
Spread over 3 days in Clerkenwell it’s THE Design and Build event of the year. Returning in full force, after the disruption of the past few years, there were product launches and exhibitions around every corner, and something to suit all tastes and all settings.
The Blue Jelly team headed in last week and after the initial excitement, the design team selected their favourite finds of the day.
1. Deadgood Ltd is now producing furniture that can be easily refinished or re-upholstered to extend its useable lifespan. Ben, one of our Senior Designers, loved this as we continually increase the proportion of sustainable products in each new project. https://www.deadgoodltd.co.uk/
2. Icons of Denmark have a fabulous new multi-floor showroom space. Its mission is to ‘enrich people’s lives at work’ through its furniture. Scott, our Creative Director, loves the timeless simplicity and beautiful detailing of their product portfolio. It focuses on the end-user experience without any compromise on style! https://www.iconsofdenmark.dk/
3. Plan Q was founded by twin brothers in Holland, they make furniture from sustainable materials only. We are loving these tabletops made from recycled clothing. This will be going into some of our upcoming projects, watch this space! https://www.planqproducts.com/table-tops
4. Next up we have a Camira fabric that is made from plastic sea waste – we are specifying this in some of our projects, not only because it’s good for the environment, but because it looks great, and coming from Camira you know it will be great quality too. Check out the Seaqual range here https://www.camirafabrics.com/en/inspiration/the-seaqual-collection
5. Finally, we were quite taken with the range of super cool meeting pods available from the aptly named ‘The Meeting Pod Company’. Their range of outdoor meeting pods brings a whole meaning to bringing the outside in. See more here https://www.themeetingpod.co.uk/outdoor-pod/
To see how any of these products could enhance your workplace get in touch today.